Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Car relay cable came off

Last night, after i ended my shift around 8 pm. I was walking toward my car and trying to get back ASAP to fetch my gf and her friend for dinner. The moment i open the door the alarm is not sounding and i had this bad feeling. True enought i not able to start my car. Nothing wrong with the battery, and as usual is the cable from the relay (My current starter is not in good condition, another word not enough power.  So my mechanic have to add relay to it for extra power direct from the battery)

 Anyway back to the story. The cable is plug to 1 of the thing behind the engine and imagine 8 PM!!! it's so dark and i cant see a thing even i was using my phone and torch light. Then my colleague help me to push my car and quickly drove back and park at my place. Was so hungry called my best friend to pick us up and we headed to Murni and also Secret recipe for dinner. nice nice.... :)

This morning went to the mechanic and he fixed it in 5 min. Damn, shouldn't had wasted my time last night trying to be hero to fix it with cell phone light.

Oh by the way, you must be wondering my car alarm went off when i open the door. I actually lost my car alarm remote. I have 2 of those but 1 of them spoiled and i was using the last pair. So right now, i have to open my car door and let the alarm sound and insert my car key and press a button under my sterring wheele then only the alarm will turn off. I think i need to fix new alarm...




0 Shoutout: