Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Updates

It’s been awhile after my last post. So many thing happened and is a bit hard for me to recall everything. I think that is why people blog by the end of the day so that the memory still fresh :)

Let’s start from Dec 2009, my notebook died after 5 years together. And feel so depress cause i really love that notebook. The problem was due to the motherboard and i received the quotation and guess how much do i need to pay to replace a motherboard for a machine that is already 5 years old???   RM 700++

Yea is RM 700++ that is consider cheap because I’m HP employee. And guess how much outsider need to pay?? RM 1300. WHAT!!!   Yea… double of the price. And i spoke to this lady who send me the quotation and she said that eventually there is someone that will pay for it.

But of cause i decline the quotation, my notebook is already 5 years old. might as well i get a new notebook with new warranty and new technology. So since getting a new notebook is going to take some time so i putting this to my KIV list.

For most of you that didn’t know about it, i was working during Christmas eve, Christmas day, New year eve and also new year day.  Even though i working at night and i can hang out during the day but still. After a long night working i get kinda exhausted in the morning.

there goes 2009 and without realizing it we are living on a brand new year 2010! My parent offer me a brand new laptop any of my choice but of course i have to pay back by monthly installment plan. So i choose Lenovo G450 which I'm very much impress and happy with the performance and I'm glad that i made a right choice.  

Now i feel time passes very very fast. We just started Jan2010 and next week going to be end of Jan and Chinese New year is just around the corner.  So what are your plan for CNY+Valentine? I'll be going back to my hometown and this time around should  be more cheerful and merrier because my gf will be following me and my family and my mom is looking forward to it.

I still do not have any idea what i going to do on valentine day, because I’ll be away to Kuantan and also Terengganu for a week. I cant wait for the time to come. just cant get off my mind lying down at the beach, the perfect gateway from busy city life. 

But for sure i’ll come out with something to surprise my gf like how i did previous years together :)

Anyway i gonna  pen-off now.

Cheers,

Jerry C

0 Shoutout: