Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 2010

Hi folks,

is more then 2 weeks after my last post, and recently i been so busy and many things happen. by the time i reach home the only place that i wanna be is on my bed.

there are so many things that i want to say and share, but i guess after the whole day staring at the computer at work by the time you reach home you do not want to touch the computer anymore.

Anyway right now i in the office, and i going home soon and i'm very very tired. i will find some times to blog about what ever is in my head right now during the weekend. i hope i wont be spending my time sleeping all the time :p

P/S: Anyway i hope is not too late for me to wish everyone Happy New Year and welcome 2010 and hope it will be a prosperous years for everyone. god bless.

Cheers
Jerry C

0 Shoutout: