Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last day for the month of Febuary

I am still sitting at home and waiting for my company to pay our salary. i believe not only me sitting here in front of the computer and keep login into the maybank2u to check if there any transaction happen.

I really dont understand sometime, this people said they will pay at the last day of every month. that is fine with us.. however it seem that they still didn't bank in for us. Sometime i wondering are they trying to drag to the very last minute or they are selfish.

I think they don't understand the commitment that the employee have.. there is so much to pay and they did not pay out salary on time. I dont understand why are they holding our salary to the very last moment... at the end of the story they still have to pay us. there is 1 more thing is they cant fix a date when they wanna pay us. Taking some example. my fren working in this company they are paying him every month on the 25th without fail and never late. i really wondering when will my company paying me since now it's already 6.39 (while i blogging)

They are really piece of shit. Anyway... while waiting for the salary i was playing some online game to amuse my self... i sharing with u guys.


Enjoy the Flight



Click here to play this game

0 Shoutout: