Thursday, May 28, 2009

RCIA

After 3 years of thinking and this year in the sudden i felt like.... hmmm how to say it.. "calling" perhaps...

i decided to enroll my self in RCIA... oh by the way.. some of you might be wondering what is RCIA... RCIA stand for Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults

RCIA is the process through which interested adults are gradually introduced to the Roman Catholic faith and way of life.

For more info see here

My 1st class will start on June 7th and the whole journey or course is approximately 9 - 11 month

I'm kind lucky because my gf uncle willing to be my sponsor or another word god father i not sure if both is the same cause some people said is the same and some said is not.. anyway i will find out this when i go for my 1st class

Anyway i looking forward to it and hope i learn a new thing and wish me luck yea...

0 Shoutout: