Friday, February 22, 2008

New Tattoo

I'm back with this topic "TATTOO" i know some of u not enjoying and don't really like tattoo but yea.. I"M DOIN IT AGAIN

For the past few month i been looking online and when to few tattoo shop around klang valley and survey most of the design they have... but still unable to made up my mind :p

How ever i will post up some of the picture that i thing i might consider it ( i not going to do exactly like the picture, there will be modification on it )

Anyway guys, help me with this give me some opinion :D


KANJI ( Thinking having this on my neck at the back )

































It say Kanji for LEO ( Anyone who know how to read chinese Please confirm that is true :D



KOI ( KNEE to ANKLE ) OR ARM





























OTHERS


from elbow to wrist


i Love this :D







on the arm




Back ( Leg )











on my next but at the back ??
















There is a lot more but is in my other Hard disk and i think this few design should be ok. I just hope u guys able to give some opinion and it's much more easy for me to choose :D

which part of my body this tattoo going to be still not finalize, it might change any time :)

i Will update more on this.









Just for fun

'

Would you have Pac-Man tattoo up your ass :p

0 Shoutout: