Thursday, August 2, 2007

LOST

It's been a week i back working at nite... and i really hope i can let go of everything and let the time decide.

It's been a month, i having very bad month... The feeling that i have really pull my self down and i not being my self... i just cant take it for some reason...

No one know how sad and sorrow my heart is..

sometime we cant let go things easily...but...we still have to let it go..life still goes on.. and one can freeze the time..if i just let ht situation and mind control me. i will be admitted to metal hospital i think....

I just hope let the time decide for me...feeling letting everything goes..i have this on my mind for the pass 1 month

When happiness turn to sadness will there be any hope?

Frankly speaking till now i unable to find the answer yet.....i dont know how to answer to that statement...

As i can do just pray and hope thing will turn out how it suppose to be...let go everything and wait and see..

what happen for the pass 1 month is like taking of my life from this world... the pain i feel inside that i never feel in this 23 years of living....

I cant trust nobody...so many ppl been lying to me, double cross me...too many promises.

Now i do learn why ppl say "never said never"

but how ever...i hope this month which i working fully at nite.. will help me to go through this...and i wanna thanks to all my frens that be there for me when i need you guys.... you guys are good listener ... thanks again...

0 Shoutout: